Saturday, August 05, 2017

SINGtastic Fiar

I saw this banner at Tampines Mall when I went to buy lunch on Thursday.I told myself that I must definitely go and take a look just for the colourful drinks! SINGtastic was organized by i-Weekly & Tampines Mall, and therefore the first thing I did was to queue up and buy a goodie bag XD The goodie bag cost $10 and it has a lot of goodies in it! A small bottle of oil, chicken broth, bread, Spartan T-shirt, magazines, toothpaste etc.
This is what I actually came for, the one featured on the banner. The Talad Drink - really colourful and interesting mixture of colours & taste. I think it's a mixture of syrup drinks? Worth trying and definitely nice to take pictures with.
Colourful don't only belongs to The Talad Drink, but also The Juicy Way. These 2 colourful drinks are very different, The Juicy Way contains more fruit juice and the best part is it's not too sweet. I simply love the taste of Banana + Green Thai Milk Tea when I don't even love Milk Tea at all, hahaha!
Ninety Teais another interesting drink. These are cold brew infused tea and because it is their birthday as well, they are giving out free handlettered card for whoever that buy their drink. And yes, I am perfectly imperfect and therefore I choose this card.

Like I said I went to SINGtastic Fair because of the colourful drinks that attracted my eyes, and I really bought the drinks from different drink stall. XD Of course there are more things than drinks. There is a stall that sell old school tibits & games, a stall selling mini cupcakes, a stall selling necklaces/earrings, a stall selling Irvins Salted Egg Chips and a stall selling Curry Bomb. Go and take a walk down memory lane if you are free this weekend.

0 comments: