Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Starbucks Food & Drink

I am someone who love to try new food or drink. Anything that look interesting and of course within my budget, I will try. I think I can also classified myself as a Starbucks LOVER. So therefore, there is no excuse for me not to try the new drink and food from Starbucks.

Acai Mixed Berry Yogurt Frappuccino - I must say I feel in love with this drink the first time I try it. I think I had it nearly everyday during the 1-for-1 week. XD This drink is made up of yogurt and acai berries and the best part are the juicy pearls that will burst in your mouth with mixed berry mix! This is a must try drink for yogurt and berries lover!

Otah Otah Frittata Croissant Sandwich - New local delights taste from Starbucks. As a member, Starbucks will update me whenever there's new product, so I told myself I must try the croissant when I received the email from Starbucks. Reason being, I love otah & I love croissant and I love to know how the combination will taste like. Big otah with egg omelette filled with filled with broccoli and onions. The overall combination is nice but I guess the portion is not enough for a big eater. XD So you may consider completing your meal with your favorite Starbucks drink!

0 comments: