Thursday, July 13, 2017

Mcdonald Nasi Lemak Burger

New pattern, so die die must try even though unhealthy😂 Please take note that this is based on my liking, you might not like it. I think I am not a very good food blogger, so bear with me yar...

Chendol Mcflurry ($3): Has this green jelly noodle & shredded coconut inside, taste very nice, will definitely eat again

Burger: No ikan billis when I thought will have😆 Overall taste is quite nice, cannot say it taste exactly like Nasi Lemak since there is no rice~ However, the combination of cucumber, sambal, egg & chicken is great

Criss Cut Fries: Normal, nothing very special, don't bother to upgrade unless u love Criss Cut Fries

Drink: Sorry ah, I don't like Bandung, so I did not try

Coconut Pie: This is nice too, got coconut bits inside, sweetness level is similar to their normal pies

The standard meal which consist of burger, normal fries, bandung fizz & coconut pie cost $9, quite an expensive meal... lol

0 comments: