Monday, May 25, 2009

Beaded Mini Horse


Saw this horse in the display cabinet when I went to buy beads 2 weeks ago. Then I remembered that I actually have a beading book that show how to make this horse. So I tried to make one last week. Amazingly... there's counting error in the beads, counting error in the instruction table and it ends after I've completed the head, body & legs!! I flip the pages a few more times only to realize that the pages that shows how to make the tail etc... was really not inside!! zzzz... Luckily I got download the complete instruction into my PC from a forum last time. The book ended up into the rubbish bin over the weekend. Luckily it cost less than $10.

1 comments:

Loc Nguyen said...

Hi, I really love this kind of beaded mini horse. So adorable. I'm a boy, but I love beading and started to bead since last December. would you please teach me how to bead this horse ?
or if you could, please email me at vinh_loc9890@yahoo.com
sincerely
thank you!^^