Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baking Pineapple Tarts


Ok, since I have non-edible stuffs like God of Fortune & "Ong Lai" for CNY. Now it's time for some edible stuffs for CNY - Pineapple Tarts~~~~ It's been about 3-4 years since I last baked something because of the oven which R.I.P. So~ when the house's microwave R.I.P during Christmas, I bought an OVEN home to replace it! MUAHAHAHAHA~~~ Finally I can bake again!!!
The first thing I baked was.. pineapple tarts since CNY was around the corner. My first tray of pineapple tarts were not nice at all, the pineapple paste turn out very hard.. lolx.. guess my baking skill went rusty. However, I did not give up! After my second tray of tarts was better than the first one and the third was better than the second~ I've been baking pineapple tarts for the past few Fridays and Saturdays for my mum to give her friends.
Oh, by the way, the pineapple paste was bought off shelf and it taste great! Save the hassle of making my own pineapple paste + save time also! Haha~ I'm so happy that I can bake again!!!! Slowly I will bake more and more things.. keke~

0 comments: