Monday, December 29, 2008

Q Version of God of Fortune & Watch Belt


CNY is coming, hence God of Fortune is also along the way to bring me fortune! Haha~ Had a long time figuring out on how should I attach the head to the body. Even though I managed to get the head attached to the body, I'm also not sure whether it's the correct way.. but... who cares?! Lolx, as long as the head is nicely attached can already, right? Wakakakaka~


Yes yes~ It's the same watch. But the previous design doesn't really suits my wrist size. The first time I made it, the watch was just nice for my wrist only (can say it's tight fitting). So, I decided to lengthen it a little bit more.. then it end up too big for my wrist.. =_= Had a "long" weekend last week, came out with this design which I like it very much. However, it's a very very tedious design, I wanted to give up every now and then, because it's very tiring.... But, managed to force myself to complete it. And there it is! The sense of fulfillment was SUPER GREAT! =D

0 comments: