Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Angel & Teddy Bear


Teddy Bear - Did this using 2mm Beads, so the bear end up kinda small, can use as a handphone chain. Did this over the weekend, was very happy over it, so I brought it to show it to my colleagues on Monday & Tuesday. However, I lost the bear after the morning meeting on Tuesday. T_T Sad arhhhhhhhh!!! Haiz... no choice but to go home and try to do another one... T_T

Angel - One of my client requested for an Angel with big wings. I search around but only to find majority of the Angels are with small wings. So I'll have to pick abit here and there for the wing and attach it to the body of the Angel. Luckily, it still look like an angel ^-^

Before I end this post.. my client end up wanting the bear but with wings attached on it. I realize my this client like to test me...

0 comments: