Friday, November 21, 2008

Dog with Bone


I had this friend to work in a provision shop that I frequent nearly every week after my breakfast. I decided to make something for her after she tell me that the shop will be closed down for some other purposes. I remember she like this rainbow dog when I show her all the beadings that I've done. So I decided to make one for her too but this time round, the little doggie came along with a tiny dog bone~! Since the doggie is made of 3mm beads, so obviously the dog bone cannot be bigger than the doggie right? Hence, the dog bone is made of 1mm beads. If I say I got no problem in making it, I will be lying.. LOLx.. I'm cursing and swearing while making the done bone.. because the beads are toooooooo small. However, it look very cute after completing it. =D

0 comments: