Friday, September 02, 2005

A day at the seminar

1st of September (will be working from 9.45am to 2pm): I woke up at about 8am in the morning, took a bath, double confirm where is The Oriental on the map (I'm a ROAD BLUR, therefore, must check properly before setting out). I went out of the house at about 8.35am to take a train from the MRT. I reach City Hall MRT at about 9.05am. Still early, so I walk slowly to look for The Oriental Hotel. Passed by Bread Talk, got myself 2 breads for breakfast. While searching for the hotel, I had a bite on my bread. By the time I finished one bread, I found the hotel, lolx. I went in and found the ballroom where the seminar will be held. But it was only 9.35am, so I took a seat on the comfortable chair.

5 mins later, I saw one of my colleagues. We chatted for awhile then we saw another colleague. But since the stuffs are not in yet, we sat outside and chit chat since there's nothing for us to do at the moment. We chatted till about 10.20am before the stuffs came in. We went in and help to pack the goodie bags. There's brochures and a water bottle in the goodie bag. WOW, that was so nice~ There's landyard and a handphone strap for all the people who came for the seminar. For those who fills in a feedback form and return to the registration counter will get a doorgift too. Registration starts from 1pm as the seminar will starts at 1.30pm.

As I say, I'm supposed to work till 2pm only, but... lolx, where got people so punctual one? By the time majority of the people went in, it was already 2.45pm. Hence they change my time from 2pm to 3pm. Since I got something on at 4.30pm at a nearby place, I helped out FOC till about 3.40pm. And imagine that we actually see people comes in at the time of 3.15pm! PRO sia... Well, they gave me a goodie bag also before I went off, haha, that was fun. If you all need any people to help out at a seminar, drop me a message ok? I think I like being in a seminar, it's so fun!

0 comments: